20 minutes of peace and pregnancy photos

Slightly less sleep deprived than last time I wrote a post, but still writing from bed, at noon, with a sleeping child next to me and the other one sent off to preschool for the afternoon. The house is clean and beautifully quiet on this April Monday. The sun is shining outside, doing its best to melt away the last of the snow. I have a wonderful moment to myself to tie up some projects, plan for new ones, think about the week, think about my children, think about my life. I remember when I had hours or whole days to reflect on things. Now it is 20 minutes while a kid is sleeping and I WORSHIP those 20 minutes.
I've been wanting to post pictures from my last day pregnant with Willum. I had a planned c-section so I knew exactly when he would arrive and we did a little spontaneous photoshoot the day before (October 1st, 2018). It was a lovely fall day in Alaska on top of a hill.



Comments

Popular Posts